What a week! From software install and test on Monday, installing the kit in the space on Tuesday, with Wednesday and Thursday spent watching, helping, coercing and reacting to an attention paying audience; we've had quite a week. Now the actual research days are completed, there's a lot to think about.
We learned how people feel when offered a chance to react to art in a gallery space; we learned how simple technology can be an empowering force for an audience. We learned a lot from our participants; and much of it is here on this blog – the call for feedback post currently has 24 comments! Over the next few weeks we will be digesting and displaying this as the final phase of the project.
There is more to come!