Project Research Objectives
Projects taking place within the ITEM programme have three main goals.
- The development of the individual participants practice
- The development of tools for exhibition and exposition
- The enhancement of the creative use of technology.
Together Kisky and I have developed our specific project research objectives that we shall explore during the experiment. They are;
- Can technology be used in conjunction with an art work to manipulate an audiences attention?
- Can technology enable new forms of audience interaction with video art?
- How can RFID be used to measure audience movement/presence?
- How can RFID impact the representation of the presence of an audience?
- Can (RFID) technology be used to engaged audiences in active participation in an art 'experiment'?